Nerve damage can have adverse, severe and lasting effects at both physical and psychological levels. Here at Laker Legal Solicitors we can provide competent, compassionate and committed legal advice and assistance in all areas of medical negligence including nerve injury claims.
Please don’t hesitate to ask for our opinion about nerve damage / injuries as it is quite common and can happen even with apparently routine medical procedures. Nerve injury claims can arise in many situations including :
- Hip or knee replacement surgery resulting in severed nerves
- Hernia surgery where the inguinal and genitorfemoral nerves have been damaged
- Tumour removal surgery where nerve damage was made
- Tension-free vaginal tape surgery resulting in damage to the obturator nerve
- Nerve injuries from routine medical procedures, such as facet joint and caudal epidural injections as well as median nerve or radial damage when taking blood
If any of these things sound familiar, then you may have sufficient reasons to make a claim for nerve injury medical negligence. Keep in mind that your success in securing financial compensation for your nerve injury will be useful in financing any private medical treatments you may require both presently and in the future, nursing care in your home, assistance with housework, and even money to make up for your loss of earnings.