Laker Legal Solicitors are a highly respected law firm, with traditional values yet with an ultra-modern business model. We have a nationwide client base and operate from a secure cloud-based file management system making access to client matters extremely easy wherever the individual fee earner may be based.
We are currently seeking to employ a full time Property Law Solicitor with good experience at handling their own varied case load of residential and commercial property in respect of both freehold and leasehold land. You will work closely, and under the supervision, of the Director of our Property team.
You must :
- be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- have excellent attention to detail
- be organised
- be able to work as part of a team
- have fantastic communication skills and be able to explain the complexity of the law to lay clients with ease.
- Be used to doing your own typing / letters / emails
- have a proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding your billing / time recording targets.
- Provide a good reference from your employer
It would be desirable if you have:
- an aspiration to expand your legal practice area beyond property work
- experience of working to Lexcel standard practices
You will receive:
- An extremely competitive salary
- Pension benefits
- Your practicing certificate paid each year
- Christmas Bonus
- 23 days holiday per annum as well as public bank holidays
- Free parking
- The option to work 2-3 days from home (after 3 months assessed probationary period)
All CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information is correct on the date of posting.