Civil Litigation is a very broad term and encompasses a number of areas of law.
The main feature of all civil litigation is that there is a dispute between individuals, partnerships or companies and if an amicable agreement cannot be reached between the parties, by way of negotiation and settlement, then the dispute will proceed on a litigious basis through the civil courts.
Instructing a Civil Litigation Solicitor from an early stage is advantageous to ensure that civil protocols and procedures are adhered to and also to try to reach an early settlement without the need of the courts.
We represent a range of different clients from individuals, sole traders, partnerships and companies in respect of both bringing claims and defending claims.
Our Civil Litigation team have extensive knowledge and experience in a wide range of Civil Litigation matters including :
- Disputes relating to the sale of goods;
- Breach of contract claims
- Professional Negligence claims
- Personal Injury & medical negligence claims
- Wills, Probate, Inheritance & Trust disputes
- Property Litigation
- Construction disputes
- Building / builder disputes
- Insurance claim disputes
- Landlord & Tenant disputes (including possession claims)