GP`s are usually our first port of call when we have a suspected illness and need an expert opinion on diagnosis and a course of treatment.
The most common types of claims against General Practitioner`s include:
- Failure to adequately diagnose and investigate
- Failure to refer or refer appropriately for further investigation / treatment
- Failure to diagnose meningitis
- Failure to refer patient for tests
- Incorrect prescriptions
- Failure to make planned referrals
- Failure to diagnose brain haemorrhage
- Failure to take adequate precautions to avoid infections
You may have suffered from negligence from an alternative health care professional for example a district nurse, midwife, occupational therapist, osteopath, physiotherapist, chiropodist or podiatrist.
Please contact our medical negligence team who will have a free, no obligation, discussion with you regarding your potential claim in order to discuss the merits of your claim how to fund your case and how we can best assist you at this extremely difficult time.