At some point in our lives professional advice is needed, whether it is legal, financial or of a different nature.
Most of the time this advice points us in the right direction and solves our problems, however, sometimes it doesn’t and careless advice can have serious consequences from lost money to missed opportunities.
Professional negligence claims can arise in a number of different situations including:
- A property transaction where a solicitor fails to provide advice on joint ownership issues.
- Settling a personal injury claim for less than it is worth
- Missing a court deadline or limitation period
- Negligence in will drafting
- Negligence by an Accountant, Architect, Financial Advisor, Engineer or Tax Consultant.
If you want to discuss a potential claim with our professional negligence team please do not hesitate to contact us.