Civil Litigation is a very broad term and encompasses a number of areas of law.
The main feature of all civil litigation is that there is a dispute between individuals, partnerships or companies and if an amicable agreement cannot be reached between the parties, by way of negotiation and settlement, then the dispute will proceed on a litigious basis through the civil courts.
Instructing a Civil Litigation Solicitor from an early stage is advantageous to ensure that civil protocols and procedures are adhered to and also to try to reach an early settlement without the need of the courts.
We represent a range of different clients from individuals, sole traders, partnerships and companies in respect of both bringing claims and defending claims.
Our Civil Litigation team have extensive knowledge and experience in a wide range of Civil Litigation matters including:
- Disputes relating to the sale of goods
- Breach of contract claims
- Wills, Probate, Inheritance & Trust disputes
- Property Litigation
- Building/builder disputes
- Landlord & Tenant disputes (including possession claims)
We have a national client base but predominantly cover the North West and South East of England. Please see our locations pages for more details.
SOLICITORS FEES & FUNDING FOR CIVIL LITIGATION CASES
There are a number of different ways to fund civil litigation cases and we may be able to offer the following funding arrangements:
- No win no fee agreement – Subject to your individual case (otherwise known as a Conditional Fee Agreement)
- Damages Based Agreement
- You may have an existing legal expenses insurance policy which would meet legal costs
- We may be able to provide you with a fixed fee or alternatively we would charge an hourly rate
If you would like to discuss your civil litigation case then we offer an initial free telephone appointment so please don’t hesitate to contact us.